Full-time Eko Maintenance Limited Recruitment – Civil Engineer
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos. In view of our quest for expansion, we are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Civil Engineer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Schedule material and equipment purchases and deliveries
- Assess the sustainability and environmental impact of projects.
- Assists the Project Engineer in monitoring progress of construction against the programme, and takes steps to ensure the programme is achieved for the various projects.
- Ensures that the project quality control procedures are used for the Project works and monitors it for improvement.
- Evaluates, selects, and adapts construction management and control techniques, procedures, and criteria to suit job tasks, and devises and implements solutions to problems encountered.
- Ensures that team members/sub-contractors effectively identify, manage and report project risks.
- Understand the aspects of dredging, site supervision and construction management of projects.
- Minimum of B.Sc. Degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent from an reputable and accredited university.
- Min of 4 – 7 postgraduate years of experience and a minimum of 5 years of similar work experience on large construction projects
- Must be Certified
- Must be highly experienced in Quantity Surveying, BOQ, Bidding & Tendering
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job title as the subject of the mail.