Full-time Eko Maintenance Limited Recruitment – Plumber
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos. In view of our quest for expansion, we are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Plumber
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Exercise general control over all activities in plumbing works and water treatment.
- Must be competent in handling sewage works
- Maintain pipes and piping networks
- Handling sewage works
- Any other related job
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of Trade Test Certificate or its equivalent
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience.
- Basic understanding, knowledge and experience in HSE procedures is a pre-requisite.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- The Applicant is expected to be familiar with plumbing works and water treatment.
- Applicant must be competent in welding/ PPR and iron piping networks.
Salary: N66,000 – N70,000 Gross (Please confirm that you are okay with the salary range before applying for the job)
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job title as the subject of the mail.