Full-time Electrical Project Engineer Recruitment at Technoton Limited
Technoton Limited is your reliable Engineering and Technical Services firm providing world-class services to clients in Nigeria. We are experts in HVAC solutions, fire protection, power distribution, refrigeration, equipment maintenance, and sales of spare parts and accessories.
The Job : Electrical Project Engineer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Electrical Project Engineer is required to oversee designing, developing and maintaining electrical control systems in a project
- Electrical Installations: This includes design and calculation of electrical load and distribution and relevant fittings, installation and power distribution
- Responsible for handling all electrical design related activity and also project supervision, implementation and commissioning.
- Completing quality assurance on all electrical components and projects, and writing up reports.
- Analyzing and approving various construction and engineering plans.
- Diagnosing problems and troubleshooting equipment.
- Minimum of a First Degree in Electrical Engineering from a reputable institution or equivalent.
- Project Management training and experience. Certification is an advantage
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and also other design software
- Experience with techno commercial issues to include tendering, contract negotiation and vendor management.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience with evidence of at least three large projects related to the above in which he played a leadership role.
Skills & Competencies:
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Demonstrate skill in the use of Microsoft office suite
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to lead a team to deliver great results.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.