Full-time Engineering Operational Manager – Talents and Skills Africa Consulting Recruitment
Talents and Skills Africa Consulting – Our client is a world leader in the delivery of tailored constructive solutions for virtually any type of construction project, combining high-quality products expert technical support, customer service, and innovation with a global presence in the United States, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Cameroon, Ivory Coast, and Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Engineering Operational Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
- Work hand-in-hand with the project team to create a mutual understanding of the project strategy based on the requirement of the job.
- Design and execute construction strategies for various projects.
- Overseeing and directing construction projects from conception to completion
- Reviewing the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs.
- Conduct in-depth reviews and analysis of all project or contract documents so as to be familiar with every detail and/or requirements
- Work with safety units in a bid to plan and manage safety programs for each project and make sure that all aspects of safety are reached
- Help project managers and engineers in the arrangement and analysis of projects and scheduling of reports on projects
- Oversee projects as they are being carried out to make sure that the work is done according to outlined specifications and that they also conform with the project timetable
- Convey project needs from the project manager to the management of the firm. For example, in a case whereby extra funds are needed for the completion of a project, the project manager communicates the situation to the management of the company usually through the construction operations manager
- Assist in the maintenance, development, and enhancement of the company’s relationship with contractors in a bid to produce a strategic partnership
- Train and mentor employees in areas of project management and estimating.
Qualifications / Technical / Professional Experience
- Proven working experience in construction management
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process
- Familiarity with construction management software packages
- Ability to plan and see the“big picture”
- Competent in conflict and crisis management
- Excellent time and project management skills
- 8 – 12 years experience.
- B.Sc degree in construction management, architecture, engineering or related field.
Application Closing Date
4th February, 2021.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.