Full-time Facility Manager at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB)
CcHUB is Nigeria’s first open living lab and pre-incubation space being designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place. The HUB is a place for technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to the many social problems in Nigeria.
The Job : Facility Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- The Facility Manager at CcHUB is responsible for maintaining the hub and supervising tasks related to electrical, plumbing, security, environmental, safety, custodial and event logistics coordination.
- This role requires a team player attitude, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, attention to details and project logistics co-ordination skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage all work related to the maintenance of the hub including but not limited to plumbing, electrical, environmental, safety, repairs, maintenance and replacement of equipment, furniture, and furnishings.
- Vendor management oversees basic office procurements, installation and commissioning of equipment that are required for the facility – air-conditioning etc, and ensure that vendors comply with the required service expectations at the hub.
- Act as info hub for providing facility related information, and supervising facility operations activities including diesel supply, checks and procedures for all events at the hub.
- Oversee and provide event logistics coordination, ensures proper scheduling of set up for events, sitting arrangements, and work with project managers with regard to all events at the hub.
- Work with the Administrative and Finance Manager to develop and manage annual facility budget.
- Develop and maintain quality, health, safety, environmental systems (QHSE) for the hub.
- Manage relationship with the building agent as required and address any maintenance concerns.
- Responsible for sourcing of vendors for supply of products and services relating to the facility.
- Serve as primary contact for facility related emergencies which would require evenings and weekend work.
- Develop systems and processes for reporting faults and effective facility management.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Admin Manager.
Skills and Experience
- Relevant educational qualification and 2-3 years of demonstrable experience in managing
- corporate facilities.
- Strong interest in technology & social entrepreneurship in Nigeria and beyond.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Good project management and problem solving skills.
- Self motivated and the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Detail oriented with strong organization skills and the ability to plan and prioritize work schedules according to deadlines.
What’s On Offer?
- A competitive salary, based on experience.
- Health, dental and optical plans
- Work alongside world-class talent
- A culture of learning and innovation
- Opportunities for career growth and training
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people
- A chance to make a social difference
- Weekly workouts
- Overall fun company.
How To Apply