Full-time Fadac Resources and Services: Quality Control & Development Supervisor Recruitment
Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is a multinational leading flexible and packaging and chemicals manufacturing company in Nigeria producing flexible packaging, chemicals and PET bottles. They play a major role to various FMCG in Nigeria, due to expansion they are need of a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
The Job : Quality Control & Development Supervisor
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Ogun, Nigeria
- The primary responsibility of a quality control and development supervisor is to ensure products meet quality and efficiency standards set by the company.
- He or she will assist in formulation, production and testing of industrial coatings and keep meticulous and detailed records of activities.
- In this position, you will maintain quality standards by approving incoming materials, in-process production, finished products, and recording the results. Excellent communication and leadership skills are a must, as well as a keen attention to detail.
- Recommend manufacturing or technology aids to increase speed and efficiency.
- Supervise the selection, workflow, training and development of staff.
- Assess production process issues, and recommend improvements.
- Supervise product testing to ensure procedure accuracy.
- Assist in developing and implementing quality assurance programs to meet production standards and customer requirements.
- Approve incoming materials by confirming specifications, conducting a visual and measurement test, and rejecting and returning unacceptable materials
- Approve in-process production by confirming required specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, and communicating the required adjustments to the production supervisor
- Approve all finished products by confirming specifications and conducting required tests
- Maintain safe work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations
Requirement and Key skills
- B.Sc/HND in Chemistry
- 4 to 5 years of Experience in the paint or plastic industry with Spectrometer experience
- Ability to read & interpret technical directions & perform formulation.
- Strong understanding of fundamental chemistry & polymeric structure/property relationships
- Disciplined problem solving skills
- Familiarity with using a computer is must.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to explain and teach methodologies
- Understanding of manufacturing methods and procedures
- Self-motivated and hard working
- Testing and operating knowledge of MFI, ASH CONTENT,TWO ROLE MILL, LAB LINE TWIN SCREW EXTRUDER, BLOWN FILM PLANT, HYDROLIC PRESS
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2019.
How To Apply