Full-time Fan Milk Plc Recruitment- Trade Marketing / Sales Operations Manager
Fan Milk Plc, is a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Fan Milk Nigeria is a well established and fast growing food processing industry offering wide range of products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Trade Marketing / Sales Operations Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- This role impacts topline through provision of strategic insights to help drive business performance and influencing our brand presence and sell out from trade to deliver our commercial objectives.
The successful candidate will:
- Develop and implement a BTL Strategy for Fan Milk Nigeria
- Design Trade Channels engagement platforms
- Develop and implement the optimal brand mix (Must stock list) for the retail channels working closely with the Head of Marketing
- Translate brand plans into actionable trade executions and ensure effective cascade of same via cycle plans
- Develop and drive trade launch plans around new product introductions
- Sales growth drivers – development, measure and track performance insights, market & competitor monitoring, analysis and reporting whilst developing Commercial Insights
- Manage sell out across trade Channels with a view to optimizing:
- Sales by channel
- Share of shelf space, visibility and merchandizing
- SOM Growth by channel
- Sales assets productivity – SPVD, Asset utilization
Skills, Experience and Qualification
- Has business related degree from an acknowledged university with a minimum of 7years experience in the FMCG industry
- Analytical, Numeric with a disruptive thinking/ mind-set
- Continuous improvement mind-set
- Has broad experience with a structured approach to customer relationship management and business development
- Has excellent entrepreneurial and commercial awareness
- Has financial acumen
- Possesses a high degree of assertiveness across cultural and educational diversity
- Good knowledge of the FMCG market.
- Insight in the Food market and market drivers
- Negotiation Skills.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply