Full-time Farm Innovation Nigeria Limited Recruitment – Translator
Farm Innovation Nigeria Limited was birthed to develop innovative solutions that see farmers improve their processes, increase their yield and subsequently increase their income. We provide a range of services including Research, Agribusiness development, E-extension services and Agric value chain development.
As an organization, our mission is to change the African agricultural narrative by building successful Agri-preneurs through increased access to information, markets, resources and affordable Agtech products. Our vision is to be Africa’s foremost hub and catalyst for Agricultural technology innovations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Translator
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- Farm Innovation Nigeria Limited seeks application from suitable qualified individuals for the position of a Translator who will be responsible for translation of agricultural contents that will be pushed to farmers via SMS
- This is a short term role that will last for a maximum duration of 30 working days.
- The major responsibility for this role is the translation of developed agricultural contents that cuts across Good Agronomic Practices (GAP), Business Advisory and Agribusiness to Hausa language.
- The target audience for the translated documents are small holder farmers based in remote and at-risk locations in the Northern part of Nigeria.
Required Skills and Experience
- A good understanding of agricultural practices in Nigeria
- At least 2 years relevant experience in translating contents from English to Hausa
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication,
- Must be able to provide accurate documentation of his/her work
- Ability to use Microsoft word.
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2020.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in a single document of not more than 3 pages containing your CV and Cover Letter in PDF format to: [email protected] The document should be saved in the following format First Name_Surname_Position applied for.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace diversity in all facets of our organization. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Due to a high volume of applications, please understand that we are unable to contact everyone and will only be reaching out to long-listed applicants who meet the minimum qualifications.