Full-time Farmcrowdy Limited Recruitment – Head of Technology
Farmcrowdy is an agric-tech platform that gives Nigerians the opportunity to invest in Agriculture by connecting farm sponsors with real farmers for the purpose of producing high-quality farm produce. Our mandate is to empower rural farmers, contribute to food security in Nigeria and provide.
The Job : Head of Technology
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Reports to: CTO
- We are looking for an experienced Head of Technology to work with the Chief Technology Officer.
To Assist the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) in Building & Co-ordinating the efforts of all Farmcrowdy technology needs; these include but are not limited to:
- Mobile Engineering
- Web Engineering
- Network Engineering
- Cyber Security.
Other responsibilities are to also assist the CTO on the following:
- Coordinate all relationships with external technology partners/suppliers
- Report to the CTO on all tasks
- Works with other departments to use new technologies to streamline company policies and rules
- Manages the Mobile & Web Engineering unit, Network unit, Online Security unit to improve the technological assets of Farmcrowdy
- Oversees IT budgets to make sure there are no unnecessary expenditures
- Develops and directs all networking safeguards to reduce the risk of outside breaches and protect sensitive internal and external client information
- Develops and implements all internal communication systems, such as email and instant messaging
- Plans and implements proper Internet usage policies for employees
- Evaluates new technology and makes recommendations on technological solutions
- Uses technological assets to help ease use for employees and clients
- Consistently evaluates technical efficiency and makes changes as necessary
- Identifies competitive advantages and technological trends for the benefit of Farmcrowdy
- Directs the development and possible implementation of policies in instances of a breach, also known as disaster recovery plans.
Ideal candidates for this role will have:
- Have at least 5 years experience in the Tech eco-system
- Must have cognate experience working with Web Developers, UI/UX designers, Mobile App Developers
- Knowledge of Version Control
- Expert Knowledge of the following:
- Laravel, MQL, MySQL, WordPress
- Angular JS, Node JS
- MS Office & Products; MS Dynamics Nav
- Open ERP
- Softwawre Development Skills & Analytical Thinking
- Problem Solving Skills
- Self-Management Skills
- Team Spirit
- Must be aware of current trends in the tech industry (at home & abroad).
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] with the subject title as “Head of Technology”.
Note: Farmcrowdy is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in the workforce.