Full-time Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas, Bonny: Registrar Recruitment
The Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas, Bonny, Rivers State, was set upto provide internationally marketable and globally competitive middle-level manpower for the oil and gas industry. The institution is located on the Bonny Island which has an array of the leading international oil companies. The school is in its founding years and has relatively new infrastructure on a compact campus.
We hereby invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant position below:
The Job : Registrar
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Bonny, Rivers, Nigeria
- The Registrar is the Chief Administrative Officer of the Polytechnic and is responsible to the Rector for the day-to-day administration of the Polytechnic and shall perform such other duties as the council or the Rector may from time to time require him to do.
The ideal candidate for the post must:
- Possess a good Bachelor’s a Degree (minimum of Second Class Lower Division) preferably in the Arts, Social Sciences or Humanities plus at least 18 years post qualification cognate experience or a Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline plus at least 16 years post qualification cognate experience or a relevant Doctorate Degree in the relevant discipline with at least 15 years post-qualification cognate experience respectively.
- Must be a Deputy Registrar in the Polytechnic system
- Membership of a relevant and recognised professional body is Mandatory
- Must show evidence of Community Service
- Must be devoid of racial, ethnic, political, religious and sectional tendencies
- Must not be more than 60 years old and must enjoy good physical and mental health
- Must be ICT proficient and have excellent communication skills
- Must be a good manager of men and resources.
Application Closing Date
16th October, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates must submit an Application along with 30 copies of signed Curriculum Vitae which should contain the following below:
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Nationality/State of origin
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address including e-mail address and telephone contact
- Marital Status
- Number of Children (with ages)
- Institutions attended (with dates)
- Academic Qualifications (with dates)
- Professional Qualifications (with dates)
- Honours, Distinctions and Membership of Learned Societies and Professional bodies
- Publications, discoveries or inventions
- Working experience (stating institution(s) and dates)
- Specific services to local, national and international communities (giving dates, institution/establishment and status)
- Present Employment, Status, Salary and Employer
- Extra-curricular activities; and
- Names and Addresses of three Referees (one of whom shall be the head of the establishment where the applicant currently works).
Interested candidates are to submit their Applications in a sealed envelope marked “Post of Registrar” to:
Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas,
P.M.B. 5027 Bonny,
Note: Candidates should also advise their Referees to forward their references under confidential cover to the Rector.