Full-time Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE) Recruitment – Deputy Registrar
The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE), Delta State, Nigeria was established in March 2007 under a Federal Government of Nigeria initiative to build a specialized University to produce unique high level manpower and relevant expertise for the Oil & Gas sector in Nigeria and worldwide.
Applications are invited for the position below:
The Job : Deputy Registrar
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Effurun, Delta, Nigeria
- Candidate should possess a good honours degree from a recognized University and should be a Principal Assistant Registrar plus at least 12 years’ experience in University Administration, four (4) years of which must be at the level of Principal Assistant Registrar.
- In addition, candidate must be a member of relevant professional bodies and possess a good knowledge of ICT.
CONTISS II 14: N3,716,263 ÷ 12
Application Closing Date
1st September, 2020.
How To Apply
The Resume should not exceed 4 pages in the following order:
- Full Name;
- Place and Date of Birth;
- Permanent Home Address;
- Contact Address;
- State of Origin;
- Local Government Area;
- Marital Status;
- Number of Children (If any);
- Educational Institute and Academic Qualifications with dates;
- Number of publications
- Years of Teaching and Professional Experience,
- Employment Records;
- Statement of Experience
- Extra Curricular Activities;
- Names of three (3) Referees (An automatic email will be sent to your Referees to forward a comprehensive report on your behalf. Hence applicants are advised to contact their referees to check their email inbox or SPAM for necessary action.)
Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for interview and it is mandatory that the successful candidates reside in the immediate environment of the University