Full-time Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE) Recruitment – Lecturer I (Civil Engineering)
The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE), Delta State, Nigeria was established in March 2007 under a Federal Government of Nigeria initiative to build a specialized University to produce unique high level manpower and relevant expertise for the Oil & Gas sector in Nigeria and worldwide.
Applications are invited for the position below:
The Job : Lecturer I (Civil Engineering)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Effurun, Delta, Nigeria
Department: Civil Engineering
- Candidate must have a P.hD and must be COREN registered.
- Candidate must show potential for research with evidence of relevant scholarly publications in reputable journal.
- Possession of Industry experience will be added advantage.
COUNASS 4 – N2,425,322 ÷ 12
Application Closing Date
1st September, 2020.
How To Apply
The Resume should not exceed 4 pages in the following order:
- Full Name;
- Place and Date of Birth;
- Permanent Home Address;
- Contact Address;
- State of Origin;
- Local Government Area;
- Marital Status;
- Number of Children (If any);
- Educational Institute and Academic Qualifications with dates;
- Number of publications
- Years of Teaching and Professional Experience,
- Employment Records;
- Statement of Experience
- Extra Curricular Activities;
- Names of three (3) Referees (An automatic email will be sent to your Referees to forward a comprehensive report on your behalf. Hence applicants are advised to contact their referees to check their email inbox or SPAM for necessary action.)
Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for interview and it is mandatory that the successful candidates reside in the immediate environment of the University.