Full-time Fidson Healthcare Plc: Documentation & Process Improvement Officer Recruitment
Fidson Healthcare Plc, proudly Nigerian, is a leading pharmaceutical company which has evolved from being a distributor for multinationals in 1995 to full-fledged manufacturing, sales and marketing company with a strong brand. At Fidson, we support each other to greatness. We not only inspire our people to achieve, but we also celebrate their achievements with them. Together, we work and play hard.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
The Job : Documentation & Process Improvement Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Ogun, Nigeria
- We seek proactive and innovative individuals who can think on their feet and deliver excellent results consistently. Our ideal candidates are organised, meticulous, self-driven, receptive to learning, team-spirited and can sustain the passion to make an effective impact in a fast-paced work environment.
- Effectively manages all controlled documents such as Batch Records, SOPs, Specification Documents, Test Protocols, Validation Documents etc. to prevent unauthorized access, use, disposal, etc.
- Ensures traceability of all quality documentation (e.g, batch documents, certificates of analysis, etc.) through effective storage and retrieval system.
- Manages documentation process to ensure that all deviations/ investigations/ change control, incidents are duly documented, completed, communicated, approved and appropriately filed.
- Conduct Periodic Product Quality Review in order to determine the current quality profile of the products and promote their continuous improvement.
- Provides all necessary technical information required for on-time registration of existing and new products by NAFDAC and other relevant regulatory bodies
- Organises effective destruction of operational document/ quality records at the end of its expiry life i.e. annual destruction of MBS & PBS.
- Monitor compliance with the Regulatory Procedures SOPs and ensure that they are updated regularly as required.
- To ensure all Manufacturing/Packaging Batch Product documents are duly signed by respective authorities.
- To effectively carry out validation and qualification of equipment and processes.
- Prepares a weekly report on all activities on the job.
- To assist in any other areas of work within the section as appropriate.
- First Degree in Chemistry (Bio/Pure/Applied/Industrial), Microbiology and other related science courses.
- Required Years of Experience: 2-4 Years
How To Apply
Note: Complete the Application Form before uploading your Curriculum Vitae. You can only apply for one (1) role