Internship First Medtrade Africa Recruitment – NYSC Graduate Intern- Digital Media Associate
With First Medtrade, Nigerians can now access world-class healthcare right from their phone or device round the clock.
Welcome to an innovative platform that combines the best of digital technology and medicare to connect you with expert medical professionals or facilities both at home and abroad.
The Job : NYSC Graduate Intern- Digital Media Associate
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Use digital media channels such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Youtube Ads etc. to drive website traffic, build brand awareness and generate new sales leads
- Plan and manage both sponsored and organic content on a weekly basis for all our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate weekly reports on our digital marketing overall performance i.e. Number of clicks on google ads, Number of Post Engagements & Likes on social media pages etc.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic and target audience.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Promote the company’s product and services in the digital space.
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns.
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent
How To Apply