Full-time Fleet Officer – Kwik Delivery Recruitment
Kwik Delivery – We are a new start-up platform company in the logistics market in Nigeria committed to offering reliable and secure parcel shipping services within large metropolitan areas. Operations started in Lagos in Q2 2019.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Fleet Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- You are a process-oriented, planner, highly organise person with the ability to recruitment and engagement of couriers/messengers. You have a good understanding of fleet management.
- You work in partnership with hub operations team to ensure overall fleet conditions and performance.
- You are ready to roll up your sleeves, join a passionate team, and build a business at light speed while tackling the large Nigerian parcel shipping market.
- You will make sure that our amazing services are available and perfectly executed to our customers conveniently and seamlessly.
What You’ll Do
- Monitor, anticipate and manage the live operation to ensure a greater user experience
- Manage real time fleet capacity
- Lead the communication with the fleet for ongoing orders
- Give a structured and actionable daily feedback to the Head, Fleet Management
- Ensure a smooth operation by ensuring that messengers are available for order fulfilment.
- Responsible for fleet operation tracking, including creation of performance, efficiency etc.
- Make sure all couriers adhere to Kwik regulations, SLAs and SOPs.
- Monitors and ensure fleet operations in compliance with local rules and regulations
- Ensure fleet availability to meet all customers request across the state
What You’ll Bring
- BA / BSc degree in Social Sciences, Operations or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience managing transportation operations to ensure lowest-cost and on-time delivery
- Experience in managing fleet
- Ability to take initiative and be flexible in a constantly-changing work environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong knowledge of excel / google sheets and ease with a variety of tech platforms and reporting.
Life at Kwik
- Join a diverse, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds
- Casual work environment
- Comprehensive health benefits to fit your needs
- Competitive salary
- And more
Application Closing Date
How To Apply