Full-time Fleet Supervisor at Sahara Group Limited
Sahara Group is a leading international energy and infrastructure conglomerate with operations in over 38 countries across Africa, Middle East, Europe and Asia. Spanning three decades, we have broken ground and challenged stereotypes across the global business landscape. The women and men who make up our organization are our strongest levers for growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Fleet Supervisor
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos State, Nigeria
Job type: Full time
Level: Mid Level
- The Fleet Supervisor is responsible for selecting and maintaining vehicles in order to keep deliveries and distributions on schedule and within its established budget.
- Monitor and ensure fleet operation in compliance with local and state rules and regulations.
- Maintain and monitor data management system to organize fleets as per various schedules and requests.
- Maintain knowledge and utilize all fleet information and user surveys to forecast new requirements.
- Maintenance estimate collation and documentation report
- Driver management through monthly pep-talk
- Accident/incident assessment and report compilation for claim settlement
- Vehicle particulars renewal in line with fleet software
- Fleet inspection and utilization report
- Reduction of fleet downtime to 48hrs/monthly
- Distribute fleet accessories and documents to respective companies
- Follow up on vendors on request turn-around time
- Update cash fueling data for analysis
- Any other fleet function
- In depth knowledge of vehicle basic operating system
- Good knowledge of excel
- Ability to think on his/her feet
- Requires minimal supervision
- Ability to be creative in logistic challenge resolution
- Ability to manage time and other resources available
Minimum Qualification / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management or related field.
- Maximum of 5 years of experience in a similar role at a FMCG,
- Certification in Logistics and transport management would be an added advantage.
- Candidate must be hardworking and dedicated
- Candidate must be highly analytical and creative,
- Candidate must be resourceful with good interpersonal skills to relate with people across different social strata.
- Candidate must possess ability to adapt to different types of environment
- Sahara Group Drivers
- Account officers in respective Group companies
- Fleet vendors
- Sahara fleet users
How To Apply