Full-time Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc: Bakery Assistant Recruitment
The BBC is an international multimedia broadcaster on radio, TV, online and social networks with a weekly global audience of 320 million. As part of an historic multi-million pound expansion of BBC Africa, the BBC World Service is introducing a wide range of new and exciting language and regional content to serve African and global audiences.
The Job : Bakery Assistant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Perform analysis on flour samples and additives.
- Conduct baking analysis of flour samples from the mills, packers, competitors, additives trials and returned goods.
- Ensure proper care of utensils, machines/baking equipment, baking ingredients and maintain proper housekeeping.
- Report baking results and out of specification samples.
- National Diploma in Food Technology or any Science related discipline.
- Prior experience in baking will be an added advantage.
The Person Must:
- Possess good communication skills.
- Be physically fit and maintain good personal hygiene.
- Have excellent report writing skills.
How To Apply