Full-time Freelance Magazine Editor – African Economic Congress Recruitment
African Economic Congress is a social entreprise with a passion for Africa’s growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Freelance Magazine Editor
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- We are lookong for a freelance / volunteer editor to perform a variety of editorial duties, such as laying out, indexing, and revising content of written materials, in preparation for final publication of a leading economic / finance magazine with an African coverage.
- Rewrite copy from writers
- Modify written content from writers
- Develop a content calendar
- Develop ideas for content
- Oversee content production
- Create highly shareable content
- Adhere to journalism best practices
- Assign projects and monitor deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism or English with 4-20 years work experience.
- Strong writing and proofreading skills
- Experience with content management systems
- Ability to meet the necessary budget
- Great attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to give constructive feedback
- Conceptual creative abilities
- Ability to create stories
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Work Portfolio to: [email protected] with the title “Freelance Editor”.