Full-time Freelance Writers – Lonadek Nigeria Limited Recruitment
Lonadek Nigeria Limited is a firm of Consultants with a passion and desire to implement and develop Local Content in a manner that adds value to all stakeholders. Our goal is to ensure that locals and indigenous companies develop themselves and utilise tested systems, processes and procedures to deliver quality goods and services in the Gulf of Guinea and the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Freelance Writers
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Be an excellent creative and engaging writer
- Have an interest in writing about career/professional development, Entrepreneurship, and NGO based content.
- Be knowledgeable with SEO (search engine optimization), and keyword research
- Be thorough and attentive to details.
You will be required to:
- Brainstorm topics for new & existing content.
- Effectively deliver high-quality, search engine optimized content
- Edit and proof read to ensure content accuracy and error free
- Write cornerstone non plagiarized content
- Deliver quality, value, and uniqueness.
Qualification / Experience
- At least 1 – 2 years of writing / editing experience
- Excellent command of the English Language, both written & spoken.
- Advanced knowledge of SEO.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and research in a fast-paced environment.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply