Full-time Front Desk Officer – Sigma Consulting Group Recruitment
Sigma Consulting Group – Our client, a renowned Medical Service Provider located in Lagos State, requires the services qualified candidates to fill the position below:
The Job : Front Desk Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing all receptionist and secretarial duties at our main entrance desk. The candidate is expected to perform a range of duties including answering phone calls, managing the switchboard, and maintaining the reception area.
- The central goal of the selected candidates is to provide our clients with outstanding customer service and support. As the face of our company, the successful candidate will be presentable and friendly, with outstanding people’s skills.
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk area is always neat, well organized and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms and papers.
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate departments and takedown messages.
- Accept all letters and packages and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
- Welcome, register and check-in patients.
- Make patients appointments, confirm patient’s appointment
- Prepare and file medical records.
- Client billing process.
- Dispense glasses prescription and contact lenses and helping patients through picking frames from the optical gallery.
- Other duties maybe assigned by the management.
- Degree in Mass Communication or any relevant field with 2 years of work experience.
- Must possess strong customer service skills.
- Degree in Business Administration or any relevant field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A good sense of negotiation would be required.
- Ability to be able to create a good presentation.
- Confident in using MS Word/ MS Excel.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Able to work well even when under pressure.
- Must be an active listener and a deal-oriented person.
Application Closing Date
16th September, 2020.
How To Apply