Graduate Graduate Call Center Agent – Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Recruitment
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Graduate Call Center Agent
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Responsible for receiving audio complaints from various sources such as consumers, the CEO- IE, Consumer Protection Council (CPC), NERC, Independence Corrupt Practices (ICPC), IKEJA forum of NERC etc.
- Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
- Respond to billing inquiries and handle customers’ high bill complaints.
- Provide information about company programs, products and services.
- Report electric emergencies and outages.
- Provide data to customers requesting new services and/or construction and channel to appropriate office.
- Seek resolution of customer complaints.
- Respond to utility commission and agency inquiries.
- Updating customers’ account.
- To take telephone calls on behalf of IE in order to fulfil customer requirements.
- To know the most up to date information on all product and services of IE and be able to help customers in a quick and friendly fashion.
- Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems.
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- Assist in Carry out any other duties as requested by Head customer Service and Head of Department.
- This role requires a first degree in a Social Science or related course
- Requires at least 1 year relevant work experience with advanced/ extensive knowledge and mastery of relevant theories, principles and complex techniques gained through broad experience or special development.
- Possesses current knowledge of profession.
- Knowledge of the business
- Good customer service management
- Good Phone Skills
- Good Analytical skills
- Commitment to Task
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task effectively
- Good Verbal communication & interpersonal Skills
- Attention to Detail.
- Good customer Service
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2020.
How To Apply