Graduate Graduate Supply Operations Intern – Henkel Recruitment
Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Graduate Supply Operations Intern
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Job ID: 21013452
- Perform various tasks related to Supply Chain Operations.
- Assist with developing SOPs, training documents and providing assistance with process controls.
- Work closely with the Supply Operations Manager to ensure smooth and efficient day-to-day operations of the supply chain.
- Analyze data related to business operations.
- Coordinate and track movement of goods through outbound logistics pathways.
- Execute internal projects as advised by the Departmental Head.
- Track Claims, Returns & Refusals with the customers, follow up on credit note retrievals with transporters.
- Bachelors degree in related course
- 0-1 year experience.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply