Full-time Group Business Leader (GBL) – Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) Recruitment
The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) is Nigeria’s only nationally recognized professional credit management body, solely dedicated to the provision of micro and macro credit management education, award of specialist qualifications, development of skills and capacity building of people involved in everyday management of trade, financial, consumer and business credits not only in Nigeria, but throughout Africa and the rest of the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Group Business Leader (GBL)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Generates and prepares business cases for the existing business and new projects
- Supports and influence the direction for the group
- Prepares budgets for all units
- Implements the culture of the group and lead by example
- Candidates should possess a Master’s degree.
- Age – 40 years and above
- Experience – Not less than 4-8 years in similar position
- Education – minimum of Master’s degree in Marketing or General Management.
- We expect applications and CVs to come from applicants living in any of these areas in Lagos: Lekki, Ajah, Badore, Ado Road, Ogombo Town, Victoria Island, Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi and Lagos Island.
- Entry gross pay – N210,000 per month
- Salary to grow based on performance.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- The applicant should be ready and available to resume immediately if successful in the interview.
- Only qualified applicant will be invited for interview.