Full-time Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners: Product Owner Recruitment
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
The Job : Product Owner
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- An exciting opportunity exists for a dynamic and talented Product Owner to join a dynamic team. As the resource, you will work with a specialized group of highly skilled individuals to build the business case and ensure solutions stay aligned with the product roadmaps and business goals.
- You will maximize the value of the product and the work of the development team. This is your chance to transform service delivery to customers by creating best in class technology in Nigeria’s leading cloud based organisation.
What will you be doing?
- You will be creating a vision and defining goals for development projects; communicating with stakeholders across the board including customers and business managers to make sure the goals are clear and the vision is aligned with our client’s business objectives.
- You will act as liaison, conveying expectations between stakeholders and developers to ensure smooth collaboration
- You will be creating a product roadmap; defining business requirements, evaluating business processes as well as identifying areas for improvement, and implementing solutions
- As a business analyst, you will need to stay up-to-date on the latest IT processes and advancements to automate and modernize our client systems
- You will need to understand and anticipate client’s needs in order to meet them adequately
- You will be providing user assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing IT systems Performing requirements analysis
- Foster and model a collaborative team environment
- You will ensure product plans and commitments reflect the identified business priorities
What do you need to be considered for this job?
- We welcome interaction with brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds but we would like to see the following as a minimum for consideration:
- Proven history of leading and supporting successful projects
- Good interpersonal skills and a good communicator with technical and non-technical people
- Business awareness and understanding of business requirements of IT
- A deep understanding of the market, users, and/or a business problem/opportunity.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business related field or MBA
- For the level of this role we will consider 5+ years’ experience in a business or related field over the course of your career; the more years the better.
- Experience leading and developing top performing teams are a big plus
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills are good to have
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
- Good documentation skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in MS Word not PDF), current and expected salary to: [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] and [email protected] with the “Job title” as subject of the email.