Full-time Head of Business Development – Healthconnect24x7 Recruitment
Health Connect 24×7 combines next-generation telemedicine, telemonitoring and home health to provide you with immediate access to highly trained and experienced doctors and wellness experts for healthy, acute and chronic condition management and advice via voice/ video calls, as well as on-site doctors and clinics. You can talk to our full-time doctors and wellness experts from anywhere in the world, whether you are at home, at the office, on a business trip or on vacation. Health Connect 24×7 provides consumers with a true 24×7 population health management. Our goal is to ensure appropriate balance between quality and cost, starting from the moment you access our physician helpline to the point of recovery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Head of Business Development
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria
- Responsible to the Upper Management:
- Seek out new opportunities for business growth.
- Strategize and prospect for new clients.
- Ensuring excellent client service experience by collaborating with the Operations team to ensure smooth transition of realizations of new business opportunities.
- Provides feedback and implements plans and targets for the business relative to Market need as primary focus is business pursuit.
- Manages the business development team activities to agreed targets, schedules, and deadlines.
- Delivers income and margin surplus targets, ensuring new and existing business is operationally feasible and commercially sound working with Finance input/support.
- Supports annual planning with the Finance team and the upper management, in line with corporate target.
- Research and analysis on the activities of competition.
- Keep intelligent information on competitors and treats in the Market.
- Development of a body of knowledge of the Telemedicine market for the organization. This includes Industry segmentation, identification of market players, key factors impacting various industries, etc.
- Undertakes regular quality checks and reviews, following agreed standard of operations or relevant external protocols, to monitor the quality, consistency, and effectiveness of service delivery.
- Makes recommendations on procedural improvements, resource requirements, and other operational initiatives to drive enhance team performance, cost – effectiveness, service quality, and efficiency
- Oversees strategic partnership management framework with key partners. Collaborate closely with the upper management, Head of Units.
- Provides updates on B2B/Sales forecast, actively manages pipeline, and drives demand in the year and for the following year.
- Motivates and encourages team performance.
- Plans and prioritizes business development and operational activities, and supports team development towards effective delivery of services.
- Minimum of B.Sc / M.Sc Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Finance, Communication from a reputable University.
- 10 years and above experience in direct sales and Marketing and / or account management
- Prior experience closing large (high nine and eight-figures) and complex sales or strategic partnerships.
- Experience selling & marketing B2B, B2C, B2G Products/Services
- Experience with the operations of companies in the health care and telemedicine industry is a major plus.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected].com using the job title as the subject of the mail.