Full-time Head of Operations Recruitment at Catilas Resources Limited
Catilas Resources Limited is an outsourcing and advisory services Company. Our focus is to help our clients leverage their core capabilities to optimize market opportunities.
Head of Operations
The Job : Retail Sales Associates
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- This job is responsible for design and successful implementation of the company’s operations strategy in terms of underwriting and Premium Admin, client retention, claims management, customer service delivery and regulatory compliance leading to profitability of the company
- Provide significant input in the design and implementation of overall corporate strategy.
- Provide quality leadership for the operations function in line with corporate strategy.
- Ensure seamless functioning of all units under operations to achieve yearly targets and long term objectives of the company.
- Strictly monitor, evaluate and provide feedback to unit heads on underwriting and premium admin, client retention, claims management and customer service delivery.
- Liaise with IT department to ensure consistent functioning of IT software, Network system, IT infrastructure and to enhance service delivery.
- Ensure regular update of back-up system on all operational activities to engender business continuity in the event of a disaster.
- Design efficient and effective policies, processes, and procedures leading to quick resolution of client complaints.
- Prepare and submit weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports on operations activities.
- Deploy appropriate performance management strategies and feedback mechanisms for the operations function in order to achieve desired results.
- Responsible for the embedding of a company-wide customer centric culture.
- Ensure that operational activities always conform to business regulations.
- Put in place control measures to ensure compliance and manage risk.
Key Performance Indicators
- Financial targets
- New business growth
- Ensure effective and efficient administrative platform
- Effective and efficient customer service delivery
- Risk and compliance
- At least 6-10 years of operational experience within the Insurance Industry.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Tertiary Degree with relevant professional (Insurance) qualifications
- A Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
- Hands on people management and development skills.
How To Apply