Full-time Head of Operations Recruitment at Enroyale Global Services Limited
Enroyale Global Services Limited – Our client provides world class medical investigations. Their services offer medical laboratory, ultrasound and endoscopy services. The astute organization was established to respond to the need for quality and cost-effective medical diagnostic services which support and increase positive health care outcomes in Nigeria. We are currently recruiting experienced candidates to fill the position of:
The Job : Head of Operations
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- Combines current research and best practices in decision making.
- Supports and advances the Mission, Vision and Beliefs of the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct regular reviews of the effectiveness of the processes and implement actions regarding key areas for growth and improvement of services;
- Conduct regular or ad hoc meetings as required;
- Attract customers and maintain positive relationships with clients and subordinates;
- Manage the overall operations of the organization (clinical and non-clinical staff);
- Follows and enforces standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations and maintain safe and healthy work environment;
- Purchase the right equipment and maintain solid inventory data.
- B.Sc in Business Administration, or other related fields of study with minimum 5 years’ experience in operations management;
- Experience in the medical field is an added advantage;
- Must possess PMP certification or relevant experience in project management and good
- knowledge of project management body of knowledge;
- Must be dependable with critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team with minimal supervision;
- Must possess strong negotiation and people management skill.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
7th October, 2019.
How To Apply