Full-time Hilton Worldwide: Driver Recruitment
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
The Job : Driver
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Job ID: HOT06QWB
- To safely drive the hotel Team bus with or without team members from and to assigned route and also drive other vehicles as may be assigned from time to time by Shift leader/supervisor.
What will I be doing?
- Provide driving service to internal and external Guests as required.
- Ensure cleanliness and safety of hotel vehicles.
- Stay current on all hotel transport services.
- Demonstrate good knowledge of external locations, attractions and landmarks in the vicinity.
- Comply with all hotel security, fire regulations and Health & Safety legislation.
- Comply with all road safety requirements.
- Perform other duties assigned by the shift leader/supervisor.
What are we looking for?
- Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience in driving preferably Ashok Lay land,TATA, Marcopollo city buses and the likes.
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Good visual sight
- Must be able to interpret highway code
- Ability to focus and concentrate for long period.
- Ability to relate well with Team Members.
How To Apply