Full-time House of Tara International: Makeup Artist Recruitment
House of Tara, is the largest brand in the beauty and cosmetics industry out of Africa. We currently have 25 branches across Nigeria with sales presence in Ghana, Tanzania, Kenya & South Africa. Our company takes pride in not just beauty consultation, but in empowering women, creating self-awareness and enhancing self-esteem.
The Job : Makeup Artist
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Asaba, Delta, Nigeria
- Apply makeup to clients using a color palette and different tools such brushes, sponges etc. to achieve desired looks requested by clients.
- Gele tying.
- Sell makeup products to clients.
- Ensure prompt daily stock taking using bin cards.
- Partake in the general stock taking in the store as assigned.
- Ensure clean and good ambience in the branch.
Qualifications and Experience
- Graduate Degree
- Makeup Certificate
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a makeup artist.
Skill & Competencies:
- Sound written & oral communication
- Good customer service & relationship skills
- Excellent salesmanship
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] The subject of the e-mail must be “Makeup Artist Asaba”
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.