Full-time HRLeverage: Payment Operations Manager / Senior Manager Recruitment
HRLeverage – Our client, a Multinational Global Payments Technology Company in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job: Payment Operations Manager / Senior Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Coordinate internal resources, be responsible for external communication, manage project progress, cooperate with various departments to promote project development; 2. Responsible for the continuous operation of company’s offline payment merchants, and effectively guide the market to push the team’s business progress through data analysis.
- Actively think about and continuously improve the business model, propose market opportunities, and actively explore opportunities for cooperation.
- Excavate and dock cooperation platform projects, and promote the project from business negotiation to landing;
- Responsible for the establishment, management and training of the local operation team, clarifying the operational standards and operation models of all aspects, and supervising the implementation.
- Bachelor degree or above, more than 4 years of operational management experience; good oral English ability, English can be used as working language.
- More than 2 years of experience in third-party payment, consumer finance, financial technology and other related industries, familiar with the status and development trend of third-party payment;
- Have strong organizational and coordination capabilities and adaptability, can quickly respond to various emergencies, and provide solutions in a timely manner;
- Have strong data analysis capabilities, sensitive to data, good at finding problems from daily business data;
- Strong anti-stress ability and teamwork spirit, strong self-driving ability, optimistic and passionate personality.
- Familiar with African customs and customs, with overseas work/life experience preferred; Alipay, WeChat payment and other companies are preferred for senior operations management.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.