Full-time ICAP (Columbia University) : Laboratory Officer Recruitment
ICAP is a global health leader situated at Columbia University, ICAP has worked since 2003 with one central goal: to improve the health of families and communities.
Working hand-in-hand with individuals at every level of the health system–from patients to health care providers to government officials – ICAP is dedicated to delivering high-performing health system strengthening initiatives that provide quality and affordable health care. The organization tackles the world’s most pressing health threats and, in collaboration with partners around the world, implements transformative solutions to meet the health needs of individuals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Laboratory Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Cross River, Adamawa, Nigeria
- We seeks highly qualified and experienced candidates to fill the Laboratory Officer positions by October 2019 in Cross River and Adamawa States in Nigeria.
- The incumbent will be responsible for the provision of laboratory technical assistance at the State level including capacity building, training and quality assurance services to State teams and implementing partners.
- This is a locally employed position contingent upon availability of grant funding.
- The successful candidate will hold a Degree in Medical Laboratory Sciences or Biological Science or within a Clinical or Diagnostic discipline or Higher National Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology or equivalent and have a minimum of three (3) years of experience within a clinical or research laboratory including experience with laboratory quality control and quality assurance systems and implementation in resource-limited settings.
- The incumbents will have previous experience working on US Government-supported PEPFAR programs.
- The Laboratory Specialist will also have experience working effectively as a part of diverse staff teams, and contributing to successful collaborations with donors, host-country ministries of health, and civil society.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: [email protected] with the Job Title “Laboratory Officer – State of preference” in the subject line.