Full-time Inlaks Recruitment – Business Development Manager
Inlaks – Established in 1982, Inlaks is an Information Technology Systems Integrator specialized in the deployment of dynamic and highly scalable ICT Infrastructure Solutions. Our customers cuts across various segments including Banking, Telecommunication, Oil/Gas, Power, Utilities and the Distribution sectors of the economy. INLAKS also deploys Commercial/Resource Planning Software and Services to many multinational companies.
The Job : Business Development Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Inlaks seeks to hire an experienced and highly qualified Business Development Manager with a proven track record of leading and managing teams within medium-sized or large dynamic organizations
- The selected individual is expected to
- Responsible for designing an effective and focused business development plan to reach target businesses effectively
- Responsible for producing engaging proposals both written and verbal that encapsulate what customer and needs and demonstrate the provider of choices
- Provides accurate and regular forecasts on activity and pipeline on new initiatives & innovative solutions to the ED.
- Develop the Business Development Strategy
- Distill from corporate strategy the commercial strategy and targets, and collaborate with executive stakeholders to define positioning of new products & services
- Act as a commercial sounding board in definition of roadmaps
- Develop pricing models for new and emerging products & services
- Learn and display in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition.
- Identify and map business strengths to customer needs.
- Research business opportunities and viable income streams.
- Display updated local and international industry trends.
- Understand and solve client’s complex technical and business-requirements
- Provide regular and relevant feedback on Market conditions, competitor activities and progress towards business objectives.
- Analyze the current market position, i.e. the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Ensure all reports, plans, forecasts and administrative requirements are completed accurately and in a timely manner both personally and for the team.
- Identify target segments where market share is low and produce a plan to target and grow sales in each of these segments.
- Marketing Execution
- Identify and evaluate business opportunities strategic to Inlaks through market research and analysis, external relationships, and other means.
- Work closely with go-to-market team to help create the marketing plan
- Feed requirements for solutions into CTO & product development teams
- Proactively prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- Manage the full Solution life-cycle, from initial opportunity through to delivery of solution.
- Manage both new and existing clients, develop pipeline of opportunities
- Work both directly with clients and with partner vendors on business opportunities
- Achieve monthly / quarterly / annual new business targets
- Meet with clients to qualify engagements and gain commitment
- Business Administration – manage the reporting of the KPI’s* and general CRM housekeeping
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development
- Support Channel Activity with Partner Account Mapping and Partner Activities.
- Attend marketing events, trainings to develop relevant knowledge and skills
- Drive New Programs
- Identify new and profitable opportunities with existing customers and leverage these to increase profitable sales with them
- Develop business opportunities with new accounts
- Develop specific actions plans to ensure revenue growth of INLAKS products
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Build and maintain relationships with all business prospects
- Partner Ecosystem & Relationship Management
- Commercial partnerships and agreements with 3rd party suppliers
- Ensure continuous improvement in a change-oriented culture.
- Build strong customer relationships and strategic partnerships to assess customer needs and recommend appropriate products.
- Leading meetings with prospective clients across different sectors to discuss their requirements in detail
- Generating proposals for clients once requirements have been carefully scoped.
- Formulating clear, structured and detailed responses to RFPs and RFIs, in line with our services and capabilities.
- B.Sc. preferably in related field such as Computer Science, Information Technology, Business, Marketing, Sales etc.;
- MBA or M.Sc Degree in a related field is an added advantage;
- Exposure to Core Banking Solutions, digital banking, networking, server administration, OEM Partnership
- Strong project and team management skills
- Minimum of 10 years of sales and business development experience –
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems with accounts in complex technical environments
- Proven new business sales achievement.
- Experience in Direct & In-Direct sales roles.
- Experience working in a B2B environment
- Understanding of solution and consulting service selling.
- Understanding of Corporate IT teams and their buying processes.
- Industry experience in banking, ICT an added advantage
- Analytical and organizational skills
- Strong presentations and communication skills required
- Experience working in a global organization preferred
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.