Full-time Inlaks Recruitment – Sales Director
Inlaks – Established in 1982, Inlaks is an Information Technology Systems Integrator specialized in the deployment of dynamic and highly scalable ICT Infrastructure Solutions. Our customers cuts across various segments including Banking, Telecommunication, Oil/Gas, Power, Utilities and the Distribution sectors of the economy. INLAKS also deploys Commercial/Resource Planning Software and Services to many multinational companies.
The Job : Sales Director
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Inlaks seeks to hire an experienced and highly qualified Sales Director with a proven track record of leading and managing sales teams large dynamic organizations. The selected individual is expected to:
- Responsible for promoting the sales of products and services to potential and existing customers
- Responsible for the development and delivery of the market strategy and position the Inlaks products and services to ensure they provide a solid value proposition for our target customers
- Responsible for building and nurturing executive relationships with clients and ensuring overall client satisfaction at the highest levels.
- Ensure quality execution of customer services, strategies, capabilities, and offerings with a high customer value in the industry.
- Plan and execute strategies to meet current sales projections and new business development.
- Monitor success against established performance, sales goals and quotas and Implement and enforce the use innovative processes and tools to continually improve sales performance
- Ensure the quality of the sales process and service operations
- Market Development
- Identification, mapping and engagement of uncontested market space;
- Capturing new demand outside of Inlaks Traditional Business Lines;
- Working closely with a cross functional teams from other Bus to define the market led products and services and deliver the resultant strategy;
- Provide leadership for Outside-in Market Strategy Development
- Provide strategic market insights for product value innovation;
- Establish, develop and maintain effective working relationships with external customers and all work colleagues to ensure an integrated contribution to Inlaks aims and objectives
Team Building and Performance Management:
- Provide direction and support to members of the extended team
- Develop and report key performance indicators for the unit to the Director, Emerging Business Unit;
- Monitor staff performances and encourage development within the team;
- Promote a climate of accountability, openness, collaboration and innovation.
- B.Sc. in any Business related discipline such as Economics, Business Administration, Marketing, Information Systems, and Business Studies.
- An MBA is an added advantage
- A professional certification is an added advantage
- A minimum of Fifteen (15) years’ experience in a similar role with at least 8 years in a leadership role and sales management experience
- Candidate must be passionate about creating new digital/IT solutions, and driving market engagement strategies within targeted sectors in order to grow the uptake of innovative IT products and services
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.