Full-time Interra Networks Limited: Software Developer – Java Recruitment
Interra Networks Limited is an Information & Communications Technology (ICT) company headquartered in Atlanta, GA. USA with offices in Abuja, Lagos and Enugu, Nigeria. We operate a BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) facility and provide technology-enabled services to the public and private sector. Our services provide our customers with world-class, convenient, reliable and cost-effective business solutions
The Job : Software Developer – Java
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- The successful candidate will be responsible for developing, enhancing and supporting software applications for iNterra Networks and her clients.
- S/He will be expected to assist various teams (Sales, Business Process Management and others) in the designing, developing, deploying and sustaining business applications and tools that help iNterra Networks and her clients add value to the operations.
- Interacts professionally with clients and internal business units to assist in developing core business requirements for applications.
- Designing applications in line with best practice and the specific requirements of clients.
- Documenting and communicating design approach and methodology to clients.
- Developing applications in line with best practice and the specific requirements of clients.
- Manages direct reports – junior software developers and interns. Responsible for career development of these officers.
- Demonstrates leadership and mentorship for peers and subordinates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering or any of the Physical Sciences from a reputable University.
- An Advanced Degree is an added advantage.
- Demonstrated knowledge of AGILE development methodologies is a requirement; certification is an added advantage.
- 4+ years of software development experience. Rich experience in Application Development is a requirement.
- Must possess experience in the design, development, deployment and management of at least 3 large scale enterprise application (JAVA) projects.
- Strong communication skills. Strong, demonstrated knowledge of JAVA Demonstrated experience in JEE, Angular JS, JSP, EJB, JAX-WS, JPA/Hibernate, Spring Boot Knowledge of PHP and C# is an added advantage Strong, demonstrated knowledge of ReST and SOAP APIs Strong knowledge of Application Development Methodology is an added advantage.
- Agile Methodology Strong Project Management Skills. Demonstrated knowledge of version control solutions.
- Subversion Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of current computer hardware, software and ability to work on multiple assignments and under pressure.
- Knowledge of WordPress CMS is an added advantage.
- Honesty, integrity, and commitment to work.
- Strong leadership skills Teamwork, proactive, self-driven, result-oriented with a positive outlook.
How To Apply