Full-time Jemi Neil Consulting for a Technology Driven Company Recruitment – Head, Human Resources
Our client, a technology–driven Capital Market Investment Mediator and a thoroughbred in share registration business in Nigeria has given us the task to source a Senior Product Specialist.
The Job : Head, Human Resources
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
This role reports to the Managing Director/CEO and has the following responsibilities:
- Articulate, update and execute policies and processes in line with the company’s business strategy, key business objectives and labour laws.
- Communicate approved strategies, policies and procedures to business leaders and staff and drives compliance and adoption.
- Prepare the annual Human Capital budget and plan, and drive their implementation.
- Evaluate, present the case for change and drive the implementation of the appropriate resourcing and talent management initiatives to ensure that the organisation has the talent required to deliver its strategy.
- Develop and maintain a competitive and merit-based compensation system to support the organisation’s reward philosophy as well as its talent attraction and retention strategies. Lead benchmarking activities and advise management on findings and their business implications.
- Work with the Heads of Business Divisions or Units and Line managers, to design and implement staff training & development strategies and plan to ensure identified needs are addressed with suitable training interventions.
- Ensure the company’s Human Capital Information Management Systems and their outputs remain fit for purpose and current.
- Manage employees’ grievances
- Review current HR technology and recommend more effective software (including
- HRIS and ATS)
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates.
Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, business administration, finance, or any other related field.
- Minimum of 10 years cumulative experience, out of which 5 years is in a Senior management position in Finance, Fintech, etc.
- Must have all-round
- management abilities with strengths in communication,
- administration and influencing.
- Possesses relevant HR certifications (e.g. CIPM, CIPD, PHRi, SPHRi, HRCI)
- Possession of a post graduate degree (MBA, MSc, MA, ML) in a relevant field is an added advantage.
- Good communication skills
- Hands-on mentality, results driven and team player
- High level of personal integrity
- Good knowledge of labor legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee
- leaves and insurance)
- Demonstrable leadership abilities
How To Apply
Qualified candidates ONLY should send updated CVs to [email protected] using “Senior Product Specialist” as subject of the mail.