Full-time Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB): Higher Confidential Secretary Recruitment
The Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) is an independent national examinations body that conducts qualitative examinations for Foundation programmes candidates seeking Direct Entry admissions into tertiary institutions.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the vacant position below:
The Job : Higher Confidential Secretary
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Candidates must possess HND in Secretariat Studies/Administration, Office Technology and Management or relevant discipline from a recognized institution with a minimum of Lower Credit, plus NYSC certificate or evidence of exemption.
- SSCE/GCE OIL with credits in 5 subjects including English Language and Mathematics. Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office is mandatory.
- A minimum of two years’ experience post NYSC working experience in a comparable institution or organization.
- Applicants for this position must be computer literate, compliant and proficient in use of Microsoft Office and other relevant applications.
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a formal Application Letter and CV, the CV must be arranged in the following order:
- Place & Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- Home Address
- Phone Number,
- Email Address,
- Marital Status,
- Present Employment,
- Present Monthly Salary,
- Schools attended with dates,
- Qualifications with dates (photocopies attached),
- Details of working experience,
- Other Relevant Information,
- Names of Referees,
- Date of possible resumption for work if-successful.
Applications and CV should be sent to: [email protected] and also send 6 hard copies of the Application, CV and photocopies of all supporting documents to:
The Registrar/CEO, JUPEB,
7 & 9 Shiro Street,
Fadeyi, Lagos State.
- In addition to stating the names and addresses of three (3) Referees, all applicants should request their Referees to forward references on them to the Registrar, via the physical address above.