Full-time Junior Graphic Designer at Azarai
Azarai designs and manufactures fine jewelry that is timeless and elegant and affordable.
The Job : Junior Graphic Designer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- We are looking for a competent junior graphic designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
- The ideal candidate has a good eye and is eager to learn.
- Creating social media posts based on templates
- Create Snapchat and Instagram stories
- Plan quarterly photo-shoots and co-ordinate product photography
- Liaise with 3D modeler- take pictures of ortho-images with annotated measurements
- Update the catalog in InDesign
- Process and create brand videos
- Create and send out bi-monthly email newsletter based on provided templates
- Create artwork to accompany posts and website banners and other marketing collateral based on provided Photoshop templates.
- Office hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. Please note that this is not a remote position
- Intermediate Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign skills
- A good eye and appreciation for good design
- Some graphic design experience
- Portfolio of existing work
- Interest in and knowledge of photography would be a plus
- Creativity and adaptability.
- In order to meet insurance requirements and money laundering regulations, all our employees must have a clean criminal record and be able to provide 2 credible guarantors.
How To Apply