Full-time Junior Managers at Bosch Africa
Bosch Africa – Corporate success at Bosch is determined by innovation capability and an edge in know-how. Accept with us the challenge of new tasks by your willingness to permanently learn something new. Robert Bosch Nigeria Limited, is a growing company of the Bosch group located in Lagos, Nigeria. We operate in the business divisions Packaging Technology, Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Drive and Control, Security Systems and Thermo Technology.
The Job : Junior Managers
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
What’s in store for you and Responsibilities
- Systematically develop your leadership and decision-making skills – through multifaceted involvement in projects as well as in day-to-day business.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and other learning opportunities
- Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business and equipment needs
- Benefit from the in-depth guidance of an experienced mentor and senior executives, including regular feedback
- Generate reliable data/reports regarding Nigeria and foresee future necessities (Sales and Service)
- Research for Market Information: key players by product range, market volume and market Share.
- Support project development and implementation
- Regular market and customer visit in the defined area
Competencies and Qualifications
- University degree or post-graduate studies in a Technical, Natural Sciences or Business discipline with outstanding grades
- 2-3 years experience post NYSC
- Excellent communication skills and sales ability
- Ability to work under pressure and independently prioritize tasks
- An entrepreneurial mindset and leadership potential
- Good knowledge of business environment
- High customer-orientation, efficient and target-oriented way of working, high degree of self-motivation, flexibility, dynamism, responsibility and ownership of tasks
- Availability to travel within and outside Nigeria.
How To Apply