Full-time Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery Recruitment- Librarian
The Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery invites applications from suitable qualified candidates to fill the position below:
The Job : Librarian
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Katsina, Nigeria
- Applicant must Possess Honours Degree with a minimum of second class, Lower in Library Science. Master’s Degree in Library and Information, Science from a recognized Institution, is an added advantage.
- The applicant must have a minimum of twelve (12) years Post qualification working experience.
- He/she must be a registered member of Library Registration Council of Nigeria (LRCN)
Terms of Appointment
The appointment is a tenure appointment for a period of four (4) years which may be renewed for another term
Salary for this position is in line with consolidated Tertiary institutions salary structure (CONTEDISS).
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2020.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications with 15 copies of their detailed Curriculum Vitae stating the following:
- Full Name;
- Place and date of Birth;
- State of Origin;
- Local Government Area;
- Marital Status;
- Permanent Home Address;
- Contact Address;
- Phone Number;
- E-Mail Address;
- Academic and professional qualifications with dates (Copies attached);
- Statement of work experience including full details of former and present posts;
- Name and Address of three referees.
All applications are to be submitted to the office of the “Registrar” via the address below:
Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery,
No 3 Isa Kaita Road Near Motel Junction,
G.R.A. Katsina P.M.B 2227,