Full-time Kloverharris Limited: Personal Assistant Recruitment
Kloverharris Limited – Our client, a Real Estate firm located in Lagos that provides consultancy services, facility management, property development, Logistics, and brokerage is recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Personal Assistant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Responsible for functioning as the personal assistant to the Chief Executive Officer of the firm and also act as the company’s legal secretary.
- Works actively, internally and externally with the outsource vendors to ensure that the organization’s finance, I.T, and human resources needs are met.
- Also responsible for ensuring that the organization has the administrative support necessary to conduct its business and fulfill its mission.
- Perform and supervise general office activities, such as filing, photocopying, faxing, processing outgoing and incoming mail, routing and screening all incoming calls and distributing messages to appropriate team.
- Ensure that conference room, meeting rooms, and reception areas are ready for meetings.
- Oversee the preparation, analysis, negotiation, and review of contracts related to purchasing materials, supplies, products or services.
- Manage the organization’s office and storage space and also act as liaison with various vendors.
- Notify the CEO of important tasks and deadlines, and organize the manager’s personal commitments including travel.
- Manage the CEO’s electronic diary, assessing the priority of appointments and reallocations as necessary.
- Organize meetings and ensure that the CEO is well prepared for those meetings; preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers.
- Preparation of dispute resolution break notices.
- Preparation of court applications.
- Maintain an effective filing system liaising with the company’s legal administrator.
- Creating and amending Legal documents.
- Assist in accurately and efficiently preparing, revising and distributing leases, titles, surveys and other real estate related documents.
- According to established procedures, use real estate and property knowledge to help facilitate real estate transactions, needs, and requests.
- Maintain property-related reports, procedural manuals, and property files; accurately sort, classify and file correspondence, reports and other documents according to appropriate procedures.
- Among other tasks, coordinate with internal and external department members as needed.
- Send daily and weekly reports
Educational Qualifications and Skills
- Associate degree in Legal Studies or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Skilled with MS Office.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Application Closing Date
11th October, 2019.
How To Apply