Full-time Kogi State University, Anyigba: Front End Developer Recruitment
Kogi State University, Anyigba, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below in the Information Technology and Resource Centre (ITRC):
The Job : Front End Developer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Anyigba, Kogi, Nigeria
- Front end Developers responsible to ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages among other duties.
- To work with Back End Developers, Graphic Designers and User Experience Designers, to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent The Front End Developers
- Responsibilities include:
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout design
- Candidates should possess a degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Information Technology, Software Engineering, Management Information System with 4 years experience, three of which should be in a tertiary or related institution, and be registered with the relevant professional bodies.
Application Closing Date
2nd October, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications in 6 (six) copies with photocopies of their Credentials and detailed CV indicating:
- Full Names
- Date and Place of Birth
- Permanent Address
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Educational Institutions attended/Qualifications obtained with dates, including membership/fellowship of relevant professional bodies
- Work Experience and positions held with dates
- Present employer, Post and Salary
- List of publications, if any
- Other relevant activities outside current employment
- Major professional achievements, contributions including awards received, if any
- Names and addresses of 3 Referees – One of whom should be professionally competent to assess the applicant. The referees should be requested to forward their references directed to the “Registrar” via the address below.
All Applications should be addressed and sent to:
Kogi State University,
P.M.B. 2373, Anyigba,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.