Full-time KPMG Nigeria Recruitent for a Marine Logistics Service Company- Chief Human Resource Officer
KPMG Nigeria – Our client is an indigenous marine logistics services provider focused on providing well-maintained and manned vessels with prompt response to clients’ needs and flexibility towards meeting their aspirations in the Nigerian oil and gas industry.
In line with the company’s desire to ensure that key roles are filled by best-in-class talents with the requisite skills, confidence and experience, the company seeks to hire the services of:
The Job : Chief Human Resource Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Reporting to the Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer, the Chief Human Resource Officer will be responsible for providing strategic and operational leadership across HR units with a good understanding of people management; is a people person.
- A change agent; understands culture driver
- Has an entrepreneurial / ownership mindset
- Must have worked in an owner-managed business; or understands the mindset of an entrepreneur
- Strong ability to build and lead teams and drive the organization towards a common vision and goal
- Strategic thinker
- Possess strong leadership skills and a person of gravitas
- First degree from a reputable institution with Postgraduate or Professional Qualification in any HR-related discipline.
- Minimum of 15 years quality work experience of at least 8 years of these should be at highest level of management. Experience in driving HR programs e.g. performance management, career management, talent attraction and retention etc.
- Experience developing and building HR system
How To Apply