Full-time Kraft Heinz Company Recruitment – Head of Sales
The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry – we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete. As a global powerhouse, Kraft Heinz represents over $26 billion in revenue and is the 5th largest food and beverage company in the world. At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream – it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best – best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people.
The Job : Head of Sales
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
About the Position
We have an excellent opportunity available for an experienced Sales Professional to make a difference at Kraft Heinz. The Head of Sales-Nigeria lies within the European/Global EMEA. You’ll be working in a high performing team, alongside peers always trying to reach the next level. You’ll be reporting into Commercial Director-Africa. Get ready for a lot of exposure to internal senior stakeholders. The delivery of the company’ objectives in terms of Sales Growth, Market Share, and Profitability will be your primary responsibility. You’re constantly looking for improvement activities within EMEA.
Job Description activities:
- Manage the Distributor In Market Sales Performance through the adherence of Commercial
- Rituals and Routines to ensure the correct execution of the defined Business KPI’s.
- Plan and Control the DnA (Deals and Allowance) budget to make sure the investment generates incremental business to the Company.
- Ensure the Adherence of the SnOP (Sales & Operations) process to keep the correct level of stocks on the Market.
- Handle the high-level discussion with the Distributor leadership team in terms of the Business Direction
- Develop Business Cases to explore new business Opportunities in the Country
- Build the Commercial 3-year plan for the country, defining the strategy in terms of Categories, Channel and Go to Market.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant field
- 12-15 years of Sales management experience in fast moving consumer goods with a good track in managing people.
- Have expensive experience in distribution management and distribution sales force management, FMCG & Africa experience is a plus
- Hands on experience in execution of distribution
- High degree of familiarity and practice of IT skills related to use of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Strong command over oral and written Business English with an ability to understand and communicate clearly and effectively
At Kraft Heinz you’ll easily be exposed to senior management, no matter your level. Therefore, it’s important you have excellent communication skills, to deal with all kinds of different stakeholders.
- You don’t only want to win; you hate to lose. You’re always seeking for opportunities to expand your business and create more savings, while over delivering your targets.
- We’re a very data driven company. You know how to translate complex data into a simple solution with your analytical mindset.
- You don’t only focus on your own results, but always do what’s best for the company.
Project management skills
- Time management has no secrets for you. You’re organized, structured and always have an overview of all the deliverables. You know how to bring multiple projects to a successful ending within the given timeframe.
What we offer you
- An ambitious employer; we only want to the best for you;
- A fast career track like only few other companies can match;
- A competitive salary and excellent bonus structure (above market);
- Permanent contract; for we believe in doing big bets on people;
- Always room for new ideas; if you have an excellent idea, please let us know and we can set it in action!
How To Apply