Full-time La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited Ongoing Recruitment
La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited – As an international registered microfinance bank, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers a complete range of financial services and means of payment for its customers, including savings accounts, current accounts and fixed deposit accounts.
The Job : Client Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Southwest – Nigeria Job Descriptions
- The Client Officer is responsible for processing the loans, monitoring the loan portfolio and developing the Advans La Fayette MFB loan clientele.
- He/she will also be responsible for developing the savings and deposits portfolio for the target groups.
- The client Officer will spend more than 60% of the time on the field by performing visits to clients in commercial areas.
Essential Knowledge / Skills
- Degree or Higher National Diploma in any discipline
- Good relationship and communication skills with strong team spirit
- Strong analytical skills
- Good computer skills
- Real motivation to work and grow in a performance based environment
- Taste for fieldwork
Additional Knowledge / Skills Required:
- Practical knowledge of micro / small / medium businesses
- Knowledge of microfinance bank sector is a must
- Good writing skills
- Knowledge of the local languages, especially yoruba
How To Apply