Full-time Lecturer I Recruitment at Lagos State University
Lagos State University, Ojo – Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant academic position below in the College of Medicine, Lagos State University:
The Job : Lecturer I – CONUASS 04
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Faculty: Medical Sciences
Department: Medical Microbiology and Parasitology
- Candidates MUST possess a Ph.D/Fellowship of National Postgraduate Medical College or its equivalent (in Medical Microbiology and Parasitology) with three (3) years Post doctoral/Fellowship qualification experience in teaching/research in a University
- He/She must also possess reasonable scholarly publications.
Application Closing Date
17th October, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit Thirty (30) copies of their detailed Application including candidates credential’s (O’ Level result inclusive, signed Curriculum Vitae), which should be presented in the following order:
- Name in Full with Surname first (BOLDLY WRITTEN)
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- Permanent Address
- Current Postal Address,
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Academic/Professional Qualifications (with Date and Institutions)
- Statement of Experience including full details of former and present position
- Current Research
- List of Publications
- Other activities outside current employment
- Name Address and Telephone Numbers of Three (3) Referees
- Telephone and E-mail Address (SELF)
- Proposed date of availability for duty if appointed.
Candidate(s) should please include Three (3) self-addressed envelopes with Fifty Naira Only (N50.00) stamp on each.
Applications should be forwarded with supporting documents, indicating the position applied for and the Department at the top left hand corner of the envelopes containing their applications, to:
The College Secretary,
Lagos State University, College of Medicine,
P.M.B. 21266, Ikeja,
Any applicant who pays money to any individual/other account/or through other means aside from the one above, does so, to his/her own disadvantage.