Full-time Logistics Manager – Smart Partners Consulting Limited Recruitment
Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPCL) is an indigenous consulting firm poised on the business model of collaboration to provide professional services of Human Resources and Business Strategy to different companies in various sectors of Nigeria’s economy. It was incorporated in July 2013. Our idea of collaboration and partnership involves the synergy of tested experts in the market place to research, identify and proffer solutions to the ever dynamic needs of our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Logistics Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- In this position, you will be responsible for all supply chain management duties including researching shipping methods, assessing budgets, ensuring timely delivery of goods and management of trucks
- Organize and monitor logistics officers storage and distribution of goods.
- Research ideal shipping techniques, routing, and carriers
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services.
- Organize warehouse, label goods, plot routes, and process shipments
- Plan and monitor inbound and outgoing deliveries.
- Respond to any issues or complaints
- Work with other departments to incorporate logistics with company procedures and operations.
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints.
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Management or relevant field.
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving and organizational abilities.
- 4-6 years work experience working in a similar role especially managing trucks
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management.
- Ability to work under pressure and ensure delivery under crunch timelines
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced swiftly changing environment.
Application Closing Date
26th November, 2020.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.