Full-time Lubrication Operations Manager at Aldelia Group
Aldelia Group – Our client, an international Oil and Gas downstream company is currently looking to fill the position below:
The Job : Lubrication Operations Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Reports to: The role reports to the Operations Manager.
- The Lubrications Operations Manager is responsible the development, manufacturing, warehousing and distribution of high quality lubricants and greases, and coordinates and manages resources towards safe, efficient operations and the achievement of set goals.
- Support business planning and strategy development; drive the implementation of agreed operation strategies
- Develop supporting action plans for the implementation of strategies and the execution of agreed strategic initiatives or imperatives
- Develop expense and capital budgets for lubes operations, towards the manufacture of high quality lubricants
- Drive the implementation of operations strategies, execution of supporting plans and initiatives, the attainment of defined operations and production goals
- Manage and ensure efficient allocation and utilisation of resources, materials, resources and equipment for the production and distribution of lubricants across national warehouses; liaise with management and relevant officers to ensure timely provision of resource requirementsManage the annual operating budget; manage working capital to meet production goals
- Ensure on-time distribution and safe warehousing of lubricant products
- Drive quality assurance for products and processes
- Design and implement control processes; ensure adherence to standard operating procedures
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives for operational excellence
- Identifies and manages operational risks.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 8 years cognitive experience in lubricant operations
- Experience in production and manufacturing
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in a Chemical Science or Engineering discipline
- Relevant post graduate qualification would be an added advantage
- Business and Financial Acumen; Financial Management fundamentals; Knowledge of P&L
- Control and Assurance
- Operations Management
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.