Full-time Management Accountant at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc was incorporated in September 1960 as a private limited liability company, and commenced operations in 1962 with an installed capacity of 600 metric tons per day. The Company was converted to a public limited liability company in 1978, and its shares were subsequently listed on The Nigerian Stock Exchange.
The Job : Management Accountant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Loaction: Sunti, Niger State
Management Information Systems:
- Ensure accurate information are received from the operations and the same are captured in the MIS system on daily basis.
- Work closely with operations to ensure accurate information are captured on the Management Information System.
Support for budget & forecasting:
- Co-ordination with Department Heads and prepare Forecasts on requests.
- Generate Monthly Variance Analysis Report to ensure the project is progressing within the estimated and pre-assigned budget cost limits.
Support for month end accounts:
- Responsible for providing accurate data for activity-based costing/ salary allocations and thereby ensuring the closure of the monthly books in time.
- Prepare reports, budget, commentaries and financials for the subsidiary.
- Provide input into the long-term financial strategies, budgeting process and capital allocation.
New system developments:
- Provide business requirement data for the development and implementation of new system (CanePro).
- First degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Professional Certification (CFA/ ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA).
- Minimum of 5 years in a similar function from a reputable organization.
The person must:
- Be detailed oriented.
- Have excellence strategic planning.
- Have excellence analytical and forecasting skills.
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be team oriented, adaptable and dependable.
How To Apply