Internship Marketing Intern – Greenlight Planet Recruitment
Greenlight Planet is a multinational, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
Over a decade in business, the company is now a leading global brand in emerging markets across Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa. Greenlight’s Sun King™ products provide modern light and energy to 26 million people in more than 40 countries and have sold over 10.5 million products worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
The Job : Marketing Intern
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are looking for someone who is driven, passionate and excited about the opportunity to bring honest, affordable, energy to homes in Africa and Asia. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Develop and execute promotions to support the EasyBuy Direct business model.
- Monitoring and reporting of all promotions as related to the EasyBuy Direct business.
- Assist in the planning and execution of Social Media/E-commerce campaigns
- Ensure that marketing materials are disbursed to all retail distributors
- Manage the Marketing Merchandize at the warehouse.
- Source for competitive suppliers for all marketing materials.
- Work with Creative team to ensure all customer-facing materials are aligned with the Sun King brand guidelines.
- Assist with the Sun King store audit.
The ideal candidate is:
- A recent graduate or currently engaged in youth service (NYSC).
- Has a flair for marketing (brand building)
- Conversant with Google Tools (Doc, Sheet & Slide)
- A good team player.
- Pays attention to details.
- Confident with a good presentation skill.
- Cultured with good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Greenlight Planet offers a competitive salary, a fun, supportive work environment and opportunities for continued professional growth within a fast-growing global enterprise.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply