Full-time Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation (MGIC) Nigeria Recruitment – Health Informatics (HI) Software Development Specialist
The Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation (MGIC) Nigeria, an affiliate of the University of Maryland Baltimore, is a Non-Governmental Organization funded by the U.S Government through the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
The organization is seeking qualified candidates for the position of:
The Job : Health Informatics (HI) Software Development Specialist
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- The Health Informatics Software Development Specialist implement new features and technologies and deliver high quality, high-performance code in an agile environment.
- These individuals will assist with the design, development and maintenance of complex solutions with a focus on quality performance and resiliency.
- Technical expertise
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or similar technical discipline; or equivalent demonstration experience.
- 5 years systems development experience
- Successful full life-cycle implementation of a least 5 major projects.
- Experience with software development methodology and release processes. Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools and peer review
- Excellent knowledge of OS coding techniques, IP protocols, interfaces and hardware subsystems.
- Experience in software development and coding in various languages (C#, Python, Java, etc.)
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework
- Possesses full working knowledge of technologies such as UNIX, Oracle, SQL Server and TCP/IP for example, as well as knowledge of one or more programming languages
- Strong organizational, time management, computer and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
12th December, 2019.
How To Apply